Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s in our hands
Big atmosphere
Start fast on Monday and try to blow them away
They have nothing to play for and we have had 8 days to prepare
Just don’t give them anything to hang on to
Nothing Liverpool can do if we keep winning
Technically, the Foxes still have a shot at Europa League.

The challenge on Fabinho was never a free kick. Just threw himself on the ground the cheating twat. Just like the cup final and Rudiger, Milner commits 2 yellow card offences in quick succession. Should be red but Mariner shit his pants as usual.

It’s in our hands
Big atmosphere
Start fast on Monday and try to blow them away
They have nothing to play for and we have had 8 days to prepare
Just don’t give them anything to hang on to
Nothing Liverpool can do if we keep winning

Hope the lads didnt watch tonight because that was gutting. Come on City lets give Leicester hell on Monday and get back on top.

It's fucking corrupt, not just luck.

Very suspect all season, to say the least. Dives being awarded, gifts being given in the last minutes of games.

I think we'll struggle Monday.

I fucking despise the cheating bastards.
I’ve a bad feeling about Monday,something just doesn’t feel right after that game tonight.

big them up all you like skysports the thing is manchester city win both game liverpool end up with nothing ??????

totally the PL officials are doing their best to hand liverpool the title and how many dodgy pens and how many keepers dropping a bollock and giving them the 3 points ???
manchester city are clearly miles better than liverpool we play football in the right way and look to nobody for help and should be 20 points clear of them, but for them dodgy officials and helping hands they are still in the race

and now its hopping king rogers to the rescue and the love he got for this clubs (liverpool) ???? the club that sacked him ??? yes that right sacked him because he was shit at his job

you just knew newcastle would fold if the game got ugly and liverpool needed something and the officials was bang on their game tonight ??? truly shocking that the liverpool player stays on the field knowing the rules forget the goal its clearly handball and red card for cheating and unsporting conduct ?? but the ref did nothing even the newcastle player rondom was laughing at half time and showing the ref what about the handball and red card and at the end he knew they had been done over by the ref ????

i will say this

MANCHESTER CITY HAVE SOME TEAM.... WE ARE PLAYING THE OFFICIALS AS WELL AS LIVERPOOL AND 18 OTHER TEAMS THIS SEASON ??? you clearly just don't see the things liverpool get in their games when man city play theirs ??? there must be 2 rules books and the officials know what they are doing and the same ref's just don't give easy pens or freekicks in city games and sterling is a cheat and dives all the time unlike salah ???

I can handle a title race; in fact I love it. But what I don't like is a manufactured title race for an international glory hunting audience to keep them interested in the product.

What I also take even greater offense to is the chasing team that have been "enabled" throughout the whole season, taking some moral high ground on how they are doing things "the right way" ®©

Very bad for football all this!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.