Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look at Leicester fans forum, theyre feeling confident of getting a result and calling city fans cocky. Need to put 5 or 6 past them and bring their fans back to reality.
They can take that Mahrez back with them.

I am done hearing about how cheating, diving, bad ref decisions at penalties & offsides, gifts of goals from goalkeeper fumbles, and opposition players missing sitters will give L'pool the title. I am done hearing about "it's their year." City have better players who score more goals and concede fewer than either Leicester or Brighton. They will win comfortably on Monday and when it comes to having to win on the last day there will be no repeat of the dreadful spell against QPR, this City team is better than the one that won that day. So fuck l'pool, anfield, rawk, the kop, klopp, martin tyler, the scouse=loving media especially the daily mail, sod off doubters and moaners on here, City are going to be champions they believe it and they deserve it, the best team in the land (and all the world.)
Absolutely spot on.
It ain't over till the fat lady sings but she will be singing at the seaside.
There is much to believe in.

There's no way anybody can be enjoying this. Unless they score three in the first half I feel like we're in for more gut wrenching drama tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.