Leicester (h) pre-match thread

Leicester (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting drinking now.
Even mrs axlgod has done her work early so she can join me for a beer & watch the game.

I’ve got a feeling she’ll hear swear words she didn’t know existed.

We’ve only lost 3 league home games since Pep arrived.
Not expecting anything other than a handsome win tonight.
Ederson needs to keep a clean sheet to go level with Alison.
Wolves will score against the Dippers on Sunday.
Keep 2 clean sheets and it’s golden gloves time.

“COME ON CITY”

One bottle of wine in me. Chinese being delivered at 8. More beer in fridge. All I will say to Liverpool, Klopp, sky, referees, BT, Leicester etc etc is NOT TODAY!

Leicester are a mid table team , none of their players would get into our first eleven , their manager has been a failure in the premier league and has won nothing south of the border. The only thing that will make this difficult and turn the game leicester's way is a sending off or a ridiculous penalty given by Dean , if we play to our normal standard and the referee doesnt obey the Premier leagues instructions (a strong Rags / Dipper is good for the premier league) then this game is a mis-match
We have won 12 on the bounce and 17 of our 18 home games , not sure why the media are not concentrating on our strengths rather than trying to make Leicester look like the equivalent of 1970 Brazil team , but praising us for being on the verge of greatness doesnt suit their agenda , and will not generate the clicks required. Fuck 'em ,lets batter Leicester and Brighton and give them a little reminder.

We can’t underestimate Leicester but the respect and fear some of our fans are showing them is all out of proportion with reality. It’s sort of an infectious hype driven by the scouse loving media. Let it wash over you and then remember we are city and we have pep

I agree with this. However, I’m concerned about one of our lot getting sent off and having to play with ten men, or some scandalous Leicester penalty as opposed to being outplayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.