Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

@bluesmith the link does say "To see the full range of Seasoncard prices for season 2019/20, click here to access the stadium pricing map." and as the prices are different from last year I think they have just put the wrong date on the map.

EDIT: Whoops, posted at the same time as wolfie1988, sorry

Well if that's the case,there is no increase in my block at all,which I'd find very hard to believe to be honest.

i think they might wait until next week and their renewal marketing will hopefully contain "Champions" - "Treble winners" etc.

That link is a holding page, I reckon, and they've copied last year's pdf into it because the prices are identical. Don't know why people are saying there's differences.

Same price for me as per the pdf, but it literally says 2018/19 pricing on it, so really don't think its final.

Says we can renew from 9am tomorrow morning so expecting to see something more concrete soon.

Mine is £10 different. I've just checked my receipt from last year
Interesting. I keep a copy of the pdf every year and I'm not seeing any changes to the one in the 2019 link. It wasn't a credit for ticket exchange or something like that was it? Suppose we'll find out either way later today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.