Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Interesting. I keep a copy of the pdf every year and I'm not seeing any changes to the one in the 2019 link. It wasn't a credit for ticket exchange or something like that was it? Suppose we'll find out either way later today.

It's odd. It looks like the more "popular" areas have changed while some have remained the same. Would be very odd if it was the case

Still not sure where to move to. Currently in 213. Think I’ll be going south stand just not sure if level 1 or level 3

Looks like the link is updated but they need to update the PDF as its 18/19.

Im in 104 and i will face a big rise in my normal prices.

I was paying £725 in block 126 originally but this was (frozen due to tunnel club reallocation for 2 years including 1 year in 93.20 and 1 year @ £725 in 104) with credits i got this down to £550 per ticket.

However, due to "credits" from the ticket exchange in recent years being scrapped and us being paid from the exchange, i suspect my ticket will go from £1100 for 2x Adults to £1600 as per that 18/19 price list. Pray for no further increases. This will be a 45% increase for me FML.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.