Selling Madrid flight?

LeeBriggs

Any thoughts on how best to sell a flight? I have a non-stop air Norwegian return ticket from London Gatwick (Friday 31st-Sunday 2nd) that I'm looking to shift.

Appreciate any ideas/ suggestions.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on how best to sell a flight? I have a non-stop air Norwegian return ticket from London Gatwick (Friday 31st-Sunday 2nd) that I'm looking to shift.

Post in on lamp posts around dipper land before the wolves game

Post in on lamp posts around dipper land before the wolves game

Thanks. Will give it a go if still available.

Interest here - https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=342800.0. But registration closed so can't sign-up/ post. If anyone has a profile and can get a post on there I'll happily share any profit if the ticket sells.

Looks like most non-stop tickets from the UK are sold out now, anything remaining going for £1300+.

Crazy if Spurs go through - how will they get to Madrid?

It will depend on whether you can name change your flight, and how much that will cost to do. It depends on the ticket rules of what you've bought. If you can name change for a decent fee, you're free to sell it effectively.

It will depend on whether you can name change your flight, and how much that will cost to do. It depends on the ticket rules of what you've bought. If you can name change for a decent fee, you're free to sell it effectively.

Name change is 55 GBP per flight, so 110 total. Looks to be quite easy to do online through air Norwegian account.

Think there is a half decent dipper that posts on here sometimes - might be worth dropping him a PM - is it Chester57 or something like that or is he a rag

got three out going flights on the wed from Brum going begging too. Only paid less than £50 for all three. It was worth a punt!!! Thank god for VAR. The thought of being in Madrid with 50'000 of the ***** repulses me. Still its three empty seats that we are famous for !!

Ask around scouseland for £20,000 and put towards the repair of our coach!!!!!

Any thoughts on how best to sell a flight? I have a non-stop air Norwegian return ticket from London Gatwick (Friday 31st-Sunday 2nd) that I'm looking to shift

Still available? My bro is a Spurs st holder

There are decent Spurs fans who come on here, offer it them before a scouser, unless you are going to rip them off, if you are offer it the scousers :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.