Premier League Manager of the Season - Pep, Klopp, Pochettino, Nuno.

To be fair, this is the first season where I think you could justify every manager nominated winning it. All four managers are exceptional in my opinion.

If we win the domestic treble, whilst amassing 98 points, then that's an amazing season for us.
If Liverpool win the CL, whilst amassing 97 points, then that's an amazing season for them.
If Spurs win the Cl, then that's an amazing season for them.
Wolves, already had an amazing season.

Think we have to wait to see how the season ends before making this call.

To be fair, this is the first season where I think you could justify every manager nominated winning it. All four managers are exceptional in my opinion.

If we win the domestic treble, whilst amassing 98 points, then that's an amazing season for us.
If Liverpool win the CL, whilst amassing 97 points, then that's an amazing season for them.
If Spurs win the Cl, then that's an amazing season for them.
Wolves, already had an amazing season.

Think we have to wait to see how the season ends before making this call.
That,s one Amazingggg post...

What challenge has Klopp faced? When did Klopp have to solve a key injury like KDB or Fernandinho?

We haven't had our best player available for more than a quarter of the season and yet again we have played a midfielder at left back for most of it.

You saw Klopp's face on Tuesday when Henderson and Robertson went down injured, it was like someone had spilled his pint. We have had to deal with that all season.

Liverpool were on a warm weather training camp when we played Burnley and they were on another warm weather training camp when we played at Newport!

If Klopp was so great then they would be champions and 15 points clear like we were last season but they aren't. Had Klopp got the best of Pep in our games vs them then Liverpool would be champions but they aren't.

Pep more than deserves it.

To be fair, they have to nominate 4 managers. And if I had to choose 4, I can't think of anyone else I would have picked ahead of them. Obviously whoever wins the league should win this though.

Had Klopp got the best of Pep in our games vs them then Liverpool would be champions but they aren't.
To be fair if Pep had managed to oversee wins against either Palace H, or Newcastle A, having led both games (one very early), we'd not only be champions, but we'd be looking at our second season in a row with 100 points or more.

Whoever wins it on Sunday should get it, as they should every year, as finishing top after 38 games is very difficult.

Winning a domestic treble never achieved by any manager or club before, as defending champions, scoring 98 points including 32 wins for a second season running, not having been beaten in the League Cup for over 2 seasons, breaking the all time scoring record for a season AGAIN.
I know where my money would be.
Let's get it done! 2 games to go.

To be fair, they have to nominate 4 managers. And if I had to choose 4, I can't think of anyone else I would have picked ahead of them. Obviously whoever wins the league should win this though.

Spurs have lost 13 league games, skeptical to include Poch in my eyes. I've admired Benitez for doing as well as he did with what he's had to work with, especially their remarkable home form this year. Also, Watford have surprised most doing very well.

I am not a huge believer in giving the award to whoever wins the league, it's not that straight forward in my eyes. I deem Pep worthy due to (hopefully) securing back to back titles, their incredible home form and win streak in the business end of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.