Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we hearing noises like this coming from Wolves? I am sick to death of these brain dead brainwashed fuckers hating on us! Just fuck off, if you applied this effort to every other game you might not have just scraped survival. I hope Pep uses all this shit as his team talk and we go out and batter them 7-0!
Yep not heard a peep from Wolves but i think their captain is a dipper

F***ing hell.

Brighton will try and take a point to stop City winning the title. From 1 of their players.

Not trying to win the game for the Brighton fans.

Seriously, I cannot believe how opposing Managers, players and teams have all been sucked into this let’s stop City winning the title, so Klopp and Liverpool can win the title because they deserve to win it.

Deary me.

The sooner we win the title and f*** this season off, which has turned into everyone else involved in football v City, the better.

The thought of enjoying City winning the title has slowly and deliberately been sucked out of me by the f***ing lovin Klopp and Liverpool have been getting from opposing players, ex-Liverpool players, Liverpool Media pundits, and every sporting media and social media network in this country.

Makes it all the sweeter fella.

@OfficialBHAFC midfielder Pascal Gross: “I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Seems every fucker we play wants the dippers to win and sounds like the buses will be parked again
I know i should ignore all this b0llocks but i hope we're winning 4-0 and then in the last minute one of our players takes out Mr Gross.
Cnut

dobsey thats an easy reply isn't it. obvious. but if you noticed the part i have in capitals where i said we are the best you would see i'm impressed somewhat too.
i would hope pep knows now how he effed up the lineup vs spurs 1st leg CL? brings on kdb and sane in the 89th minute, brilliant, too late to do anything and risked injury to cold players. they should have been on on the hour.
we have scored only 5 goals in our last 4 league games and getting all 12 pts is remarkable in a good and bad way.
pep is great, no doubt, but he's not perfect and that's ok.
admittedly, i take a lot of the good for granted and focus on the shortcomings which does me no favors,
some fans just watch like fans, others watch like tacticians and see things others don't, but it's in the right spirit.

Thank you your majesty for bestowing your sight upon a mere minion such as me, but you're missing my point. My point is this: you and I might want to see us move the ball faster in transition, but Pep has deliberately disciplined the team not to do that based on results. That's how he consistently produces teams that take the most shots and concede the least shots over a league season. And that is the difference between a fan (you) and a tactician (Pep). Get down from your high horse mate, I think that bit in bold is the most arrogant thing I've ever read on here.

On Spurs I don't think he will think he effed up at all. His objective was not to beat Spurs, it was to win every trophy, and to do that the Spurs game away was the only tie that he could afford to play a slightly weakened team. It's easy to assume in retrospect that we'd have won the two must win games either side of the CL tie with Spurs, but maybe playing a stronger team vs Spurs could have cost us in those. Pep's squad management means we're still top of the league and in the FA Cup final, what a fuck up. Another example of the difference between a fan and a tactician.

@OfficialBHAFC midfielder Pascal Gross: “I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Seems every fucker we play wants the dippers to win and sounds like the buses will be parked again
Yeah Liverpool have played at the highest level, apart from winning fewer games, scoring fewer goals, conceding the same amount, the 11 offside goals, the five dives for penalties and four opposition ‘keepers throwing it in their own fucking nets.

Yeah apart from that, they’ve been head and shoulders above us.

Just saw this
Manchester City will have to wait to get their hands on the Premier League trophy at the Amex against Albion if they retain the title.

Seagulls boss Chris Hughton and his players will return to the pitch at the end of the game for a lap of appreciation.

Only then will the trophy, if applicable, be presented to Pep Guardiola's team.
I’m ok with that. Longer to potentially savour the moment.

Yeah Liverpool have played at the highest level, apart from winning fewer games, scoring fewer goals, conceding the same amount, the 11 offside goals, the five dives for penalties and four opposition ‘keepers throwing it in their own fucking nets.

Yeah apart from that, they’ve been head and shoulders above us.
outstanding reply.

Honestly i don,t give 2fks what pundits/ex-dippers players/papers..say.
Brighton,are shit,only just survived,there.s noway we arnt going to beat these,forget the Fa semi
we been playing every 3days(and just doing enough to see out games)So the semi meant jack shit..
The real boys in blue will turn up on Sunday & show the World what we do & done for the last few seasons,
The players have no fear,They are Winners..They have the Talent/Skill/Mind-set/& the Fking Hunger..
So only Positive messages on here from now ON(Grow some Balls & get rid off your Nappies)..
And i hope the 250,000 who will be there,don,t compare it to the 250,000 who were at York...

F***ing hell.
The thought of enjoying City winning the title has slowly and deliberately been sucked out of me by the f***ing lovin Klopp and Liverpool have been getting from opposing players, ex-Liverpool players, Liverpool Media pundits, and every sporting media and social media network in this country.

This is exactly what they want to achieve mate. Turn off the sports channels and social media for the next 3 or 4 days if it's making you feel like that.

Happiness should come from within. If we win the league I'll be tuning in to every fucking media going and laughing my bollocks off at the bitter bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.