Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedCafe right now, smelling danger:

I hope it's true.

I don't want any player who chooses to go there over City at the moment. That decision alone is a signal that their motivation is wrong. Look at what happened to Sanchez and Fred.

Sam lee couple days before at reddit
Don't take this guy seriously

" Bruno being worked on"

He also said otamendi, gundogan, Jesus leaving
pffff

cbef98726609e380f63414577ff80a98.jpg
Considering most of his sources are either external or weak then it's not a surprise he was wrong again.

I was hoping Gundogan would leave or we get a replacement.

Don't rate him as an elite midfielder at all.

1: Could the club be downplaying this activity due to the magnitude of the forthcoming two games?

2: In a far more sinister manner, are we about to be hit with an FFP penalty/ sanction, and the club is waiting to hear officially, having already heard via a back channel?

I wouldn't worry about your second concern, mate.

They have left it far too late to sanction City re a summer window, we have plenty of cash to spend, regardless of a FFP sanction.

We might hear something in the next couple of weeks from Fifa, but expect January to be where it bites.

City tee-up deals well in advance.

I wouldn't worry about your second concern, mate.

They have left it far too late to sanction City re a summer window, we have plenty of cash to spend, regardless of a FFP sanction.

We might hear something in the next couple of weeks from Fifa, but expect January to be where it bites.

City tee-up deals well in advance.

Will we still be in for a midfielder? Surely Pep doesn't think Gundogan can replace Fern?

Di Marzio said Fred was done and it didn't happen.Now he said Fernandes is done and it didn't happen.
He is fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.