Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it means the opposite,they will park the bus,break up the game,hitting the deck,they know chances are a draw won't be enough for us

You might be right Karen. To be honest they were playing negative football even when they needed the points. Although we could do with getting an early goal I can see this being a second half win again.

I’m thinking of going to the Etihad to watch it on the screens. Although the last time I did that was the FA cup final against Wigan !!

You might be right Karen. To be honest they were playing negative football even when they needed the points. Although we could do with getting an early goal I can see this being a second half win again.

I’m thinking of going to the Etihad to watch it on the screens. Although the last time I did that was the FA cup final against Wigan !!
well don't bother then!

Yes I saw that. But they got a point at Wolves, got a point at their place against Newcastle, and got a point at Arsenal. We also beat them by the one goal. I repeat, I expect us to win, but I don't think it's going to be the goalfest that some are predicting. Would be more than happy to be proven wrong.
I agree with you, was just pointing it out.

Different competition,you should be ok but send me your address so if we lose @aguero93:20 can visit you

I was really sh*tting it when we went to Palace, thinking how hard the previous seasons game was against them. In the end we played them off the park and won handsomely.

Sure Brightzilona will park the bus, but I'm quietly confident we will win comfortably, if we score early in the first half. Otherwise, it will be another tense and nervy game (looks like I picked the wrong time to give up glue sniffing) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.