Next possible superstar

There are clearly some very talented players in the academy. Players playing in the youth cup final at 16 bodes well and they definitely did not look out of place. The step up is a big one and fans need to be patient that it could well take up to five years between players making the step up and becoming first team regulars, playing week in and week out. If that was you, becoming a first-team regular with one of the best sides in Europe at the age of 23, would you have an issue with it?

Bit risky having a 17yo and 18yo as third and fourth choiche CBs. I personally hope both Ota and Kompany stays, Garcia goes on loan to either Twente in the Eredivisie, or some Championship club. Harwood-Bellis to take Garcia’s current role, and play some cup matches

I don't like the idea of having a kid at cb, but out of the two, Harwood Bellis looks way better than Garcia as a defender, on the strength of last night but I imagine Garcia might be fastracked ahead of him due to his passing.

Both would be 5th & 6th choice for me, next season though, not 3rd or 4th.

What has happened to Claudio Gomes? He was touted as the next big thing from PSG

He looked a bit lightweight to me
When I saw him, he didn`t really do much at all. Didn`t protect the back 4, and only completed some very easy passes. It`s probably hard for a young player moving to another country and culture, and it usually takes some time to settle, so hopefully he will be better next season

Jeremie Frimpong for me has a ton of potential. I think he's ready to feature in some cup games next season. I don't know about superstar but the lad does have starter potential. Modern fullback who puts in a defensive shift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.