Maradona Vs Messi

The Fat el Hombre

Question - If you swapped Messi for Maradona in the same Barcelona team against Liverpool the other night, would Barca still have bottled it? Did any Maradona team ever bottle it as badly as that? Maradona's before my time so it's a genuine question. Maradona led Argentina to a world cup and Napoli to seria A titles, so would a Maradona team bottle it quite like that!? If not then does that make Maradona the best player ever and if he had previous of bottling it then vice versa?

Wouldn't have made a difference. Maradona would have sulked. Also wouldn't have given them the first leg lead.

I think the answer is not really something that can be answered as Maradona and the way the team he were in played was different to how this barca team rely on Messi to do most of the leg work.

On a general question of who the 2 has proved to be better

Maradona wins as still the greatest ever argentinian player

In fact fuck it I am gonna say Sergio and Tevez are even able to say they have proved themselves as mch as messi.

The man has only done it in in one team in a league where they are a practical shoe in to win a trophy or 2 every season.

Messi has stayed in a confort zone, those 3 traveled to different leagues and have been instrumental to their clubs success in all of them

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.