Wembley parking ?

welsh_andy

havent been wembley since 2014, whats parking situation, dont fancy booking online, last time i managed to park for free on an industrial estate, no doubt that is gone.
is it best to pre book, or just drive up and pull in to many car parks for the day
cheers

havent been wembley since 2014, whats parking situation, dont fancy booking online, last time i managed to park for free on an industrial estate, no doubt that is gone.
is it best to pre book, or just drive up and pull in to many car parks for the day
cheers
We parked at Stanmore station last week £2.70 for the whole day. Four tube stops away from Wembley.

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers
M40 to Ickenham station, £2.50 parking, half a dozen stops on the met line to Wembley Park

Sudbury Town station car park. £2.20 all day on a Saturday. 25min walk or a bus outside station, with 5 stops up Wembley high road. Great to get away after aswell.

As you may or may not know Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, seems to be very keen on turning tube station car parks at (or near) the end of Tube lines into property developments with much reduced car-parking.
The proposals for Stanmore station are now out and continue this practice. Of course one of the results of this policy is to limit the options of fans of teams outside London to get to Wembley.
Harrow London Borough Council are going to discuss these plans very soon. Please sign the petition and help stop this rediculous trend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.