Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (12/05/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBC commentary said Pep and Arteta were complaining about the state of the pitch and asking for it to be watered at half time. I don't see how complaining about it will achieve anything though if it's up to the home team. Seems a bit ridiculous that a club can basically deliberately make the pitch shit whenever a decent team shows up.
In some ways it’s helping us, the ball over the top into the corners is holding up allowing the wingers to get it and come in, ye it’s nit good for fast passing but adapt to it into our favour

giphy.gif

mahrez off Haha really he was best player along with Bernardo

I wasn't saying he'd been terribly, just that his lack of game time of late I was more musing did he have 90 minutes in his legs. We're gonna have to work our balls off this half. I wasn't having a go at the lad. I should have made that more clear in the first post :)

You definitely can see Gundogan weakness. He just can't make the killer pass we need. To slow minded, not creative and weak passes to the side. Put De Bruyne their and we would have scored at least 3 goals by now.

Well, that was kinda uncomfortable at times but we're in the drivers seat. Second half I don't fancy watching "QPR Part 2", so a few early goals would be nice and we can savour the title with a bit to spare. COYB.

I think Serge only needs a goal or two to get the golden boot ahead of Salad, so that'd be nice.

Get a third so we can relax a bit.

Walker poor, commentary disgraceful but to be expected. Put TV on a bit early to hear Tyler talking about a kun og in the last minute. **** but again to be expected.

In some ways it’s helping us, the ball over the top into the corners is holding up allowing the wingers to get it and come in, ye it’s nit good for fast passing but adapt to it into our favour
Well yeah, we've played and won on our fair share of shit pitches. Especially in the cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.