Match Thread | Brighton vs Man City (12/05/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a way it’s funnier that Liverpool have also won their game today.
Means that our win against them stopped them doing anything, we are better than them and we need to remember that.

Last years 100 points and title was amazing but this years is so much better. Injuries, game in hand often and pressure to win it, decisions Pool have had and the media. What a team

Right guys, its been a joy.

Congrats for making the next few months bearable for me, every other Evertonian and all other fans across the country. Im off to watch Liverpool game now to see them cry and talk about next year and winning hearts and minds.

Be back later

You're very welcome mate...

Looking back it's actually pretty cool that City conceded first today. Seeing all of those Liverpool supporters celebrate and just knowing they've won the title makes it a little sweeter. It's not as good as the scum celebrating at Southampton but it's still pretty good.

I avoided the match day thread until now because I knew there would be a lot of nerves and ‘nonsense’.

This is the first time in the last 3 or 4 games where I feel we as city fans can finally sit back and enjoy the rest of the match.

CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.