How did you feel during the Brighton match?

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
My heart rate graph whilst watching the match — my resting BPM is currently 56.

B102-D528-4608-4308-8140-C1774-B735123.jpg

As you can see, I was slightly anxious.

Notice when it peaked early on...

My heart rate graph whilst watching the match — my resting BPM is currently 56.

B102-D528-4608-4308-8140-C1774-B735123.jpg

As you can see, I was slightly anxious.

Notice when it peaked early on...

This is the best post EVER.

As with the last several matches, I never really felt that nervous. Just confidence that we are a better side. Today, Kun scored so fast after their's that as soon as he did, I knew it was a huge wake up call. After that, I was really never worried save for their free kick at the end of 1st.

This is the best post EVER.

As with the last several matches, I never really felt that nervous. Just confidence that we are a better side. Today, Kun scored so fast after their's that as soon as he did, I knew it was a huge wake up call. After that, I was really never worried save for their free kick at the end of 1st.
I wish I had that experience, mate!

I was still nervous until the 4th went in (and what a goal it was)!

No problems at all, been calm all week. Sometimes wish I could get more stressed tbh.
giphy.gif

I was ridiculously confident, even at 1-0 down. I have been so all season.

It has saved me so much stress.
As I said to @mikemcfc yesterday, Typical City is well and truly out of the club, but it isn’t yet out of me.

Give it another decade of winning trophies and I’ll have about flushed it from my system, like so many of BM member’s BMs this morning. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.