Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

Just got off FaceTime to my eldest shouting and screaming about the win.
Can’t believe we made it look so hard for the first 30 mins.

I’m eating a massive slice of humble pie now regarding Mahrez. I couldn’t believe he had been in the starting lineup. How wrong I was.
His goal was pure coolness, to turn inside onto his weaker foot on the edge of the area and smash it in proves his quality. I really hope he takes heart from this today and goes forward as did Bernardo. Can you imagine what that pair could do to the PL if they’re on the same page!!
Huge respect to the travelling blues today, your noise was immense. I’m sure the team appreciated it.
Celebrate, rest up and then prepare for the opportunity to be the first team in PL history to do the Domestic Treble.
Buzzing is an absolute understatement.

What a day!!!!
Klipperty was complimentary, but it looked like through gritted teeth.
Fuck them.
Dipper cünts.

I'm very emotional. My Dad died last year and I just wish he was here to share this moment with me now.
I know I can be a miserable sod on here at times but in truth I fucking miss him.
Anyway here's to you Dad and the blues in HEAVEN.
Enjoy the moment mate. Lost my dad five years ago and days like today I miss him more than ever. They will be smiling down on us all today.

You’re still a miserable sod though ;)

I am ashamed of myself for being worried.

What a pathetic wimp I am...

but... changing the subject...

I have read every post on this thread so far and no one has mentioned how viciously cunning we were when, on learning that the Scouse Poo scored, we let Brighton head in a corner just to add to the Cult Members' hopes and optimism...

Indeed, Kun and Laporte could have let them be wildly happy for a tad longer really...

OMG... CHAMPIONS AGAIN.

JJ

Enjoy the moment mate. Lost my dad five years ago and days like today I miss him more than ever. They will be smiling down on us all today.

You’re still a miserable sod though ;)

I know mate I need a good woman to perk me up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.