2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Us being unable to replicate our success for the third season is more likely I’d say.
They’re going to finish the season on a positive, but still with a goal in their sights that they haven’t got yet. Salah has already had a dip in form and he’s still the top scorer, they did poorly in cup competitions because they played weakened teams and focussed on the premier league and they will still do the same (but yes, they may get further), they won’t lose any of their front three, and yes, they may lose more than 1 game next season, but they’ll look to draw less than 7 and improve that way.
We don’t know what will happen, but they’re going to be at a high level again because they’re desperate to win the league, and we should match that and push our players further, not just buy football manager players for a few years time.
You may be right but I wasn’t arguing for football manager players! I don’t even get involved in all that stuff. I still don’t think Liverpool will get near 90+ points next season. They will need the same bastard luck to do so.

You may be right but I wasn’t arguing for football manager players! I don’t even get involved in all that stuff. I still don’t think Liverpool will get near 90+ points next season. They will need the same bastard luck to do so.
Haha yes maybe. The same is probably true for us. Another season of this would be ridiculous!

Hopefully we address our weaknesses and we push on because you can be sure those Scouse cvnts will be hurting bad tonight,and they will do everything in their power to reverse that next season.We simply have to get our targets.

Hopefully we address our weaknesses and we push on because you can be sure those Scouse cvnts will be hurting bad tonight,and they will do everything in their power to reverse that next season.We simply have to get our targets.
VAR will help a lot. Hopefully, we`ll sign Rodri, maybe a RB if Danilo goes. Gundogan and Sane contract extensions would be massive. Do we need much more?

If mendy stays then LB isnt needed. Would love to see us pursuit Rabbiot. Out of contract and a fine player. Well equipped to share the workload with dino

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.