How did you feel during the Brighton match?

Fucking grim till the 3rd went in. Felt very hot and flush in the face from the very start and it got worse when they scored.

The missus and her cousin were in the living room when Brighton headed in, but left immediately - probably didn't want to antagonise me.

By full time, despite feeling more relaxed after Gundogan's sublime effort, I had a thumping headache that still exists.

Had a near 2 hour drive straight after, still have the headache but feel fucking great about everything.

I'm about 30 minutes from Brighton just now, if I didn't have work in the morning, I'd be over there in a shot.

What a day - what a fucking result!

Completely drained. Although I did manage a run down my lad's hall and into the garden when the 4th went in singing championes.
I accidentally knocked down a painting in the hall of my mate’s place running around after Eric thundered home the winner.

Later my mate knocked his pint over his little girl when Ilkay’s stunner went in to the top corner — his missus was not pleased, nor was his daughter. ;-)
Nervous. Gutted. Relieved. Ecstatic. Orgasmic. Celebratory...in that order, as time went on.
The same, as you can see from my chart.

Fucking grim till the 3rd went in. Felt very hot and flush in the face from the very start and it got worse when they scored.

The missus and her cousin were in the living room when Brighton headed in, but left immediately - probably didn't want to antagonise me.

By full time, despite feeling more relaxed after Gundogan's sublime effort, I had a thumping headache that still exists.

Had a near 2 hour drive straight after, still have the headache but feel fucking great about everything.

I'm about 30 minutes from Brighton just now, if I didn't have work in the morning, I'd be over there in a shot.

What a day - what a fucking result!
Take some “greatest team in the land” tablets and let me know how you feel in the morning (hope the headache subsides)!
giphy.gif

Took my blood pressure with 15 to go of the Burnley game for a laugh. Wasn’t funny - 180/115. Surprisingly relaxed today even when we went behind. Couldn’t see us not winning. Heart beat peaked at 75.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.