Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

I was at St James's in 1968. Had to wait over 40 years for another title. Then the bastards keep winning it again and again. What took you so long?
We are City......

Amazing!

I can’t believe we are where we are today. As a Blue in exile in the North East, I don’t get to too many games but the feeling of dejection sitting on the Metro after the Newcastle game, with all the Geordies taking the piss, I really didn’t give us a chance.

Bluemoon the next day gave glimmers of hope, with several optimistic fools saying we just needed to win the next 14! Well more fool me!

WHAT A TEAM! WHAT A CLUB! CITY TIL I DIE

Never felt more like singing the blues, City win, United lose, oh City...... you got me singing the blues!

This title win feels the sweetest. So glad we pipped the Dippers - let’s celebrate long into the night and for the next couple of weeks! Hope they enjoy watching it.

As for United... deary me

Alright guys,
I just wanted to post to say congratulations, you are an absolutely fantastic team and I feel no shame in coming second to you lot. Thank you for a fantastic rollercoaster ride of a season and however gutted I am I genuinely want to say well done and enjoy your celebrations. In my life this is the strongest most complete liverpool team I have ever seen....unfortunately we have happened to come up against the strongest and best football team I have ever seen. I despise when people start dissecting a season, you lost it here or you slipped up there........NO, just two fantastic teams who have both given everything they could and on this occasion you have pipped us. Well done and enjoy your celebrations you deserve it
That is magnanimous of you. Its refreshing to hear from a liverpool fan. We are mostly battening down the hatches to deflect the propaganda.
Anyway, 2 teams at the peak of their powers this season showing everybody else in the league how to play football.
But Liverpool's problem is that they appear to be Nadal in the time of Federer .

We enjoy and go again next season. I expect Manure or the rags as I've seen them called to be challenging ........ for a Championship place. Sorry again is there a thread where we can laugh at them separately? Ole Ole Ole Ole ....... lol

Congratulations to City and an incredible points tally over the past two seasons! Obviously gutted that you’ve pipped us but credit where it is due and so we can have no complaints but for the misfortune of peaking at the same time as Pep’s City. I can only pray that we will kick on and achieve a similar or better points tally next year.

As 4 of the top 6 are in the 2 European finals, and our points totals over the last 2 seasons, surely nobody can doubt that this is the greatest Premier League team of all time, in the most competitive league.

Now let's go on and make more history in the FA cup final and take all the domestic honours.

I'm sure there's a few that will but this is undeniably the greatest Premier League team in history. The scum won the treble with 79 points ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.