Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

I was thinking on the way to the ground it had a Blackburn 2000 sort of feel to it but didn't want to jinx things. Hats off to Brighton for letting all the ticketless Blues in for the trophy presentation!

Congratulations to City and an incredible points tally over the past two seasons! Obviously gutted that you’ve pipped us but credit where it is due and so we can have no complaints but for the misfortune of peaking at the same time as Pep’s City. I can only pray that we will kick on and achieve a similar or better points tally next year.
Cheers mate, there are some decent Liverpool fans out there after all.

Back to back Champions. Incredible, what a team. I really liked in the post game interviews on the pitch that Vinny, Bernardo & Leroy all mentioned the Cup Final, they know our work is not yet done & we can make English football history next Saturday.

This will be the first FACup final I ve watched since stoke. Gonna be very special and although watford will put up a fight, I can only see a City win and a historic treble
Amazing feat. 2.8 millions living in Manchester and we can't fill the seats up. Sad when you have a 10 year waiting list for season tickets at Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.