Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

If City win the FA cup that will be...
#6 Championship titles
#6 FA Cups
#6 League Cups
666 - #TheNumberOfTheBeast

It was the look on his face as soon as the match had finished that prompted my post, he looked more than a little pissed.
Fair enough afterwards he did seem quite magnanimous and fair with his comments.
I still find it more than irritating however, that the media is riddled with ex Liverpool players and no I'm not advocating ex City players for City matches, I just want something a bit more balanced.
Liverpool fans hate Graeme Souness

It was the look on his face as soon as the match had finished that prompted my post, he looked more than a little pissed.
Fair enough afterwards he did seem quite magnanimous and fair with his comments.
I still find it more than irritating however, that the media is riddled with ex Liverpool players and no I'm not advocating ex City players for City matches, I just want something a bit more balanced.
He always looks like that, he’s mr serious like the dog botherer. He’s been very complimentary about us every time I’ve seen him this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.