City fan throws beer at Gary Neville

FantasyIreland

Fuck me,we have some wankers in the world.....and unfortunately a few have decided to wear Blue.This is the sort of shit we have been slating other clubs for,and yet it seems some of ours are no different when it comes to unacceptable/anti social behaviour - i hope this fucking plank is found and dealt with.

Fair play to the Blues who recognised the fact and stepped in.

""

The scouse twitter account '''not going to make this about us'' makes it about them hahaha.

The city fan who did that was a wanker, what were they thinking letting Neville walk through pissed up city fans we still hate united.

Hahaha making themselves the victims in a scenario that doesn't remotely involve them.

Fuck me,we have some wankers in the world.....and unfortunately a few have decided to wear Blue.This is the sort of shit we have been slating other clubs for,and yet it seems some of ours are no different when it comes to unacceptable/anti social behaviour - i hope this fucking plank is found and dealt with.

Fair play to the Blues who recognised the fact and stepped in.

""

Fuck him rat face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.