How did you feel during the Brighton match?

It’s all a bit vague now but here goes

Prematch; Some nerves but felt confident
0-10 min : Still ok + creeping irritation with commentary
10-25 min : Concerned. Not our usual selves and the dippers are winning
27min; Outwardly quiet as my old man’s cursing but inside I’m panicking thinking oh no please fucking no not this year not those cvnts
28 min : Relief. Man love for Kun.
38-62min: Elation followed by quiet confidence interspersed with fleeting moments of panic
63min Delirious
72min What comes after delirium

Strange in a way to see us win the league just sat at home sober as a judge rather than being there but just as brilliant in its own way

Felt great until getting throw out of the Brighton end for celebrating the third goal.
At least you were there, mate!
It’s all a bit vague now but here goes

Prematch; Some nerves but felt confident
0-10 min : Still ok + creeping irritation with commentary
10-25 min : Concerned. Not our usual selves and the dippers are winning
27min; Outwardly quiet as my old man’s cursing but inside I’m panicking thinking oh no please fucking no not this year not those cvnts
28 min : Relief. Man love for Kun.
38-62min: Elation followed by quiet confidence interspersed with fleeting moments of panic
63min Delirious
72min What comes after delirium

Strange in a way to see us win the league just sat at home sober as a judge rather than being there but just as brilliant in its own way
If my heart rate graph could talk... ;-)

I was really pissed off. I was watching it at work whilst it was dead and a Chelsea fan came over and would not shut the fuck up about us all being plastic and it is only money. Had to tell him to fuck off after 20 minutes of it. The typical Shit. Rags coming over and cheering when we scored.

Never been called biodegradable so much in my life. My cheers were immediately followed by “glory hunter” and that if anyone had our money they’d win.

Really fucking gets old. I mean fuck sake, started banging on about us getting bought twice to even get back into premier league?? Can’t make the shit up. Was like years of city memes all in 45 minutes.

Trying not to let these jealous idiots ruin my happiness after 9 months of utter anxiety .
A Chelsea fan, that ironic

Funny one yesterday. Some clown had arranged my eldests teams last league match kicking off at 2pm. The result was staring at my phone every few seconds, when 1-0 popped up there was the beginnings of a FFS moment coming on. But before I had chance to moan it was 1-1 and then 2-1 and all was well. The lads team won 6-1 and he bagged a couple so I headed off at high speed to get to the pub to watch the second half.

For some reason I was once again growing very mildy anxious until the third went in and and made a point of celebrating loudly for the benefit of the very many plastic dippers in residence. Some of whom had run over to the end of the pub that where a few blues and other blues for the day were sitting, giving them grief upon Brighton going 1-0.

Amusingly not 2 minutes after the game had finished they were off, the pub was empty. Normally they tend to carry on drinking round here when they get beat. The Rags always off like a shot but the dippers at least usually see it through. Well not yesterday gone in a flash.

So all in all yesterdays football was considerably less stressful than it could have been. In truth despite old misgivings I just could not see us dropping a bollock at Brighton after winning the last few games. This was helped by a couple of very well written posts by Brighton fans who have watched them all season and concluded that there was no chance whatsoever of them holding us off.

Funny one yesterday. Some clown had arranged my eldests teams last league match kicking off at 2pm. The result was staring at my phone every few seconds, when 1-0 popped up there was the beginnings of a FFS moment coming on. But before I had chance to moan it was 1-1 and then 2-1 and all was well. The lads team won 6-1 and he bagged a couple so I headed off at high speed to get to the pub to watch the second half.

For some reason I was once again growing very mildy anxious until the third went in and and made a point of celebrating loudly for the benefit of the very many plastic dippers in residence. Some of whom had run over to the end of the pub that where a few blues and other blues for the day were sitting, giving them grief upon Brighton going 1-0.

Amusingly not 2 minutes after the game had finished they were off, the pub was empty. Normally they tend to carry on drinking round here when they get beat. The Rags always off like a shot but the dippers at least usually see it through. Well not yesterday gone in a flash.

So all in all yesterdays football was considerably less stressful than it could have been. In truth despite old misgivings I just could not see us dropping a bollock at Brighton after winning the last few games. This was helped by a couple of very well written posts by Brighton fans who have watched them all season and concluded that there was no chance whatsoever of them holding us off.
Glad your lad’s team also won and you may have made the day even less pleasant for some impolite Dippers (as if there were any other kind)!

My league team (playing a travel club full of gobby Dippers) won 4-1 on Saturday, with me bagging one and creating two others, which I took as good omen. Our opposition quieted considerably after the final whistle, as well.

Still wasn’t enough to make me firmly confident we would do the business, though. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.