UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very difficult to believe they would bar a club from one of the major European leagues. Firstly, the legal repercussions if they lose a case in court are too great and secondly the broadcasters and sponsors pay too much money to simply bar top players. A heavy fine and player limitations (i.e. 20 players only for Champions League) similar to 2014 is most likely.

I find it very difficult to believe they would bar a club from one of the major European leagues. Firstly, the legal repercussions if they lose a case in court are too great and secondly the broadcasters and sponsors pay too much money to simply bar top players. A heavy fine and player limitations (i.e. 20 players only for Champions League) similar to 2014 is most likely.

I don't think City would accept another fine + squad restriction.

Every time we achieve anything- these cheap shots appear. We need to call UEFA and these tosspot journalists out and have them put up or shut up. The timing of this article might give a clue as to whose stoking this shit up.

I don't think City would accept another fine + squad restriction.
I suspect this time it will be challenged in court by the club rather than simply an out of court settlement. If City were banned from the 2020-21 season but got to the final or even won it next season then it would put UEFA in a difficult position, particularly with broadcasters and sponsors.

If I had the financial clout in our owners shoes I would set up a rival competition host it in AD with additional prize money , make it make more sense to teams and sponsors and, fuck UEFA and their sycophants, cartels and fuck-sticks back to the annals of history they love so much.

According to New York times the Club who are pushing for a City and PSG bans are Real Madrid and FC Bottlelona

Just sue the shit out of uefa, they wont win in court and they know it

Reactions: dom

30CF7GA.gif

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig squeeze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.