Wembley Travel Plans - Underground strike suspended P4

Millwallawayveteran1988

Thought I'd post this to keep it separate from the game/ticket threads (and I need some advice)

I usually stay over and train it but this time I'm going to drive part the way there and train the rest. Ideally don't want to train it into central London and then out again so avoiding Hemel/MK which would be my normal route.

M40 is my current line of thinking but where to get train from? Has anyone done this route?

Thinking either Warwick Parkway/Banbury/High Wycombe.

What is everyone else doing?

Drive East Lothian to the Etihad early on Saturday morning.

Free bus to Wembley as my nephew can’t go on it alone as he’s under 18

Free bus back to the Etihad and then drive back up to East Lothian overnight as need to be home with the kids by 8am for wife to go to work

Thought I'd post this to keep it separate from the game/ticket threads (and I need some advice)

I usually stay over and train it but this time I'm going to drive part the way there and train the rest. Ideally don't want to train it into central London and then out again so avoiding Hemel/MK which would be my normal route.

M40 is my current line of thinking but where to get train from? Has anyone done this route?

Thinking either Warwick Parkway/Banbury/High Wycombe.

What is everyone else doing?
Warwick Parkway is a great route. Did this before the LC final. Straight in to Wembley Central and plenty of parking at Warwick.

Drive East Lothian to the Etihad early on Saturday morning.

Free bus to Wembley as my nephew can’t go on it alone as he’s under 18

Free bus back to the Etihad and then drive back up to East Lothian overnight as need to be home with the kids by 8am for wife to go to work

Bloody hell!

Did Banbury for semi, 2hours 30 from Manchester, then train on Chiltern line ( an hour) but £24, and stops at Wembley.
Good trains back to Banbury after Wembley.
You can avoid paying train if barriers open at Banbury but that’s up to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.