How did you feel during the Brighton match?

This is the best post EVER.

As with the last several matches, I never really felt that nervous. Just confidence that we are a better side. Today, Kun scored so fast after their's that as soon as he did, I knew it was a huge wake up call. After that, I was really never worried save for their free kick at the end of 1st.

A free kick which was a total nonsense call

I had zero nerves,bit flustered when they scored but just kept singing,i realise it's sky/bt and this place that get's me all wound up lol
It’s first 20 years of supporting City that does it for me!

Haha.There was a little girl and her dad in front of me ,she was about 6/7 and she had a great time and we had a little chat,the future is safe when when city finally do us in lol
Cheesy’s latest vlog has a few interviews which perfectly illustrate that divide that has formed.

Pissed off sat in the B'ton end when they scored and having loads of seagull fans around me going potty whilst I stayed sat down. Didn't last mind and when Kun popped that in so quick I knew we were not going to be stopped and more would come our way. Shame some of the seagulls fans then got various City in and about lobbed out when we equalised but the ones around me were sound knowing I was City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.