How did you feel during the Brighton match?

Felt sick before, during and up to Gundo's free kick....a header from a corner and a direct free kick goal on the same day made me think we might just do it....
giphy.gif

Resting rate average 48 on Sunday, peaked at nearly 100 at about 1.30pm for some reason, i do remember having a near panic attack at the prospect of losing the title around that time...not nice. During the match, peaked at 90 around HT, calmed down just after the 3rd went in....last 20 odd minutes of the game totally relaxed. Was actually worse on the Monday during the Leicester game, peaking at 105 just before the end of the game.

I have got to the point now where, when we concede, I simply think that we go again. The speed with which we got back to 1-1 was impressive and took me by surprise, but the way we were playing we just needed an odd bounce and run and I thought we would score. The quality of the goals, again, was something that would depress the rising BP.

For 90 seconds thought it was going to be one of those days, when Aguero scored we stepped up considerably and started to feel more relaxed. Don't think the sweaty hands dried up until Mahrez smacked on in.

I'm not sure I've really enjoyed this season since Everton/Pickford handed Liverpool the win. Liverpool never went away and made every game anxious to watch. Last season was far more enjoyable to relax and appreciate our football but this season meant so much more at the end. Tough on the heartburn at times....just wouldn't want to be a supporter of team who came in second with 97 points right now....

Pressure on Liverpool will be even higher next season. I think we will be more relaxed having won back to back for first time but Liverpool will be desperate to win. I could see Klopp making too many new signings and disrupting the apple cart.

I was really calm on the day and during the match, even when Brighton scored. There's been plenty of seasons since I started following City not resolved until the last match, and I'd been thinking about that a lot during the days leading up to the match. Everyone I know was in a right state though, so maybe just me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.