Brighton appreciation

Brighton is one of the best places in the country. Could easily see myself living there. Great people and some cracking boozers. Love the place.

I have only been once in 1987 on a day/night out trip from London. It was all a bit Jimmy Somerville/Marc Almond in them days though so for an 18 year old lad on the pull (ladies) it wasn’t happy hunting!

I notice that a lot of the Brighton fans stayer their players did a lap of honour to watch our presentation of the Premier League. Which I thought was very nice of them anthey stayed and clapped us, as we were presented with the trophy.

Hang on, woah there, slow down. This is now on the 4th page and no one has commented, are we all still pissed ?

I have just seen the title of this thread and realised what is says. Where is Brig hon ? Is it in Dev Hon ?

I went down for the weekend with Mrs Jordie and we had a fantastic time. Saturday night there were lots of blues in town and all mixing well with the locals who were very respectful to each other.
Then in the long and slow queue getting into the ground I was fortunate enough to meet a few of you guys off here who I'd never met before and were all thoroughly nice people.
Ended the night drinking cocktails in the Grand with a couple of other lads off here and they were very nice people too,and generous to boot ;-)
You all know who you are, so I just want to thank you as well as Brighton town and BHA for making it such a fantastic weekend.

I’ve worked in Brighton for the last 18 months or so, such a cool little city, really well ran football club as well.

Top day can only echo appreciation for the welcome afforded by the Brighton public and especially their fans,must have shook hands with about twenty before and after game all wishing us well and glad it was us and not the mickeys winning the league. even got stopped in street yesterday for a football chat all in all fantastic weekend. Only sad note why the hell are there so many begging in the bloody streets.

Great place and everyone was very friendly. The club were very classy in the way they handled the entire day.

I will always have a soft spot for Brighton now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.