Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D6lPJ0VWkAA7kmW.jpg

They've not taken this very well..

Saw a response to this (singing on the plane) last night on Manchester City Banter page that sickened me, some dipshit dipper scum posting images of a plane crash and his wish for it to happen 'ASAP'. I'm not gonna reproduce it here (MCB is a closed group, so can't link in any case, but i did manage to find the dipper twats twitter page), it was just about the lowest place they could go, but they went there.

the scummiest part of liverpool's fan base really doesn't have any lows that it wont go to.

:(

Not sure if anyone picked up on this - haven’t seen it here but after we won the league, and Sky were showing the league table they actually had a * next to Liverpool on the graphic. This was to show that it’s been the highest points scored and not won the league. I am sure the presenter said something like ‘it’s to show that in any other season they’d have been champions’

(Apart from last season ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.