Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which bit of Hyde’s article do you disagree with then? She’s pretty much saying that if we’re found guilty then the punishment needs to be more than just a measly fine, which seems fair enough to me.
Accusing us of using hacked, stolen and out of context emails as defence when according to her these should be admitted as being “false”. Comparing us the equivalent of a Maverick cop, saying any fines we revive are essentially a parking ticket to the Abu Dhabi based owners, shes stating a monster fine or a competition ban would be more appropriate, fuck me, was a £49m down to £17m fine not “monster” or according to you measly?

It’s also titled “UEFA’s parking ticket fines will not rein in footballs maverick clubs”. However she only mentions City by name, she’s a twat and has written previous disparaging articles about the club.

The NY Times used to have shares in and have links to Fenway Sports who own LIverpool .... Rick Parry former LIverpool Chief Exec is part of the so-called INDEPENDANT investigation panel doing UEFA's dirty work. Somebody leaked information to the NY Times .... Hardly a f*cking shock NY times are being fed confidential information given strong links to Liverpool on the UEFA investigation panel and strong links to Fenway Sports and Liverpool at the NY Times

Accusing us of using hacked, stolen and out of context emails as defence when according to her these should be admitted as being “false”. Comparing us the equivalent of a Maverick cop, saying any fines we revive are essentially a parking ticket to the Abu Dhabi based owners, shes stating a monster fine or a competition ban would be more appropriate, fuck me, was a £49m down to £17m fine not “monster” or according to you measly?

It’s also titled “UEFA’s parking ticket fines will not rein in footballs maverick clubs”. However she only mentions City by name, she’s a twat and has written previous disparaging articles about the club.
Twats are useful, a mate told me.

This Monday’s New York Times International edition had a half page , fawning report on the Liverpool v Wolves game. Nothing about ours.

Which bit of Hyde’s article do you disagree with then? She’s pretty much saying that if we’re found guilty then the punishment needs to be more than just a measly fine, which seems fair enough to me.

I thought much the same.

It's possibly lacking a little in a firm indication that the allegations might not be true, and would be better without the paragraph about City's response to the email publication (it really has nothing to do with her main thrust).

Seeing as that waste of oxygen Ewan McKenna still doesn't appear to have published his all seeing, all damning scoop article on City's owners being directly responsible for war, famine, disease and death on an industrial scale in Yemen I just checked his Twitter feed and this is his latest tweet.

Ewan MacKenna‏Verified account @EwanMacKenna 2h2 hours ago
Can get past lying and buying way to victory, but if my club were singing about victims of violence in celebration and my owners were creating tens of thousands of victims via war crimes, I just wouldn't support the club, at least not until it was all change. Why is that so hard?

As it happens I don't do Twitter but maybe a BMer who does or knows of another medium by which to contact him could kindly point out to him:
  • The famine in Yemen was caused by Houthi rebels blockading Red Sea ports thereby preventing huge amounts of food aid getting into the country.
  • The Houthi rebels are financed and supplied with arms by Iran.
  • Standard Chartered have been laundering money for Iran for years.
  • Standard Chartered were fined $370 million in 2014 and $1.1 BILLION in 2019 for said money laundering.
  • Standard Chartered have been Liverpool's main sponsors since 2010 and have had their deal extended to 2023.
  • Standard Chartered use profits made directly from Iran and by extension war, famine, disease and death in Yemen to pay Liverpool sponsorship money.
  • Ewan McKenna is a bitter hate filled hypocrite.

Another Daily Fail anti-city piece been published - this time with the quote of Rivaldo saying pep may leave

Nothing on pep being manager of the year - just pure anti-city stories as usual

So after winning the league, we've chucked a pint of beer over Ratboy, players have sung an absolutely disgraceful song about Sean Cox ( which they haven't at all), we're getting a 1 year champs league ban and now Pep doesn't like to be away from his family and will seek a return to Spain. This league title victory has hurt these fucking parasites like no other, and the shitstorm is only just starting, imagine if we win on Saturday, going to be brilliant.

So after winning the league, we've chucked a pint of beer over Ratboy, players have sung an absolutely disgraceful song about Sean Cox ( which they haven't at all), we're getting a 1 year champs league ban and now Pep doesn't like to be away from his family and will seek a return to Spain. This league title victory has hurt these fucking parasites like no other, and the shitstorm is only just starting, imagine if we win on Saturday, going to be brilliant.

Very true. It is going to make the return journey, hopefully, on Saturday very, very enjoyable indeed just thinking about all those haters really hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.