No one likes us............

when you think that most of pundits and media are ex players of United and Liverpool then is not hard to understand why we don't get much "sympathy". I mean we kicked United off their "divine right" of winning one premier league after the other and when Liverpool thought it was their time, with United declining (and hopefully staying that way for years to come), now they realize we are here to stay baby, we are the champions now. So yeah... they.don't.like.us

when you think that most of pundits and media are ex players of United and Liverpool then is not hard to understand why we don't get much "sympathy". I mean we kicked United off their "divine right" of winning one premier league after the other and when Liverpool thought it was their time, with United declining (and hopefully staying that way for years to come), now they realize we are here to stay baby, we are the champions now. So yeah... they.don't.like.us
BUT

we don't care.

The media don't and the plastics that only watch or listen to the media do not. Nearly every fan I have asked or vice versa even if they only go every now and again generally don't have a problem with us blues. Fuck the dippers and rags.

The media don't and the plastics that only watch or listen to the media do not. Nearly every fan I have asked or vice versa even if they only go every now and again generally don't have a problem with us blues. Fuck the dippers and rags.

This is aimed at them

Reactions: mac
I met a Milwall fan on the train back to Lewes from Brighton after the match and he said: "He loved City and was delighted we won the league because he hated scousers and United fans." Perhaps we can form an alliance.
think we did once outside Lime st....70's. I wasn't there but was told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.