Community Shield

The context make it look tasty even if it s a nothing trophy , city can make it 4 ( domestic quadruple ) and we also can make it one of 4 among the CL , the European super cup and Clubs World cup , thats an International quadruple ( European double + clubs world cup + Community shield) Well thats not as good as the real one , but still good enough to take when we haven t won nothing since Mickey mouse cup in 2012 , you heard it here first !

Should be a good game !
We’ve already won it this season :-)

The context make it look tasty even if it s a nothing trophy , city can make it 4 ( domestic quadruple ) and we also can make it one of 4 among the CL , the European super cup and Clubs World cup , thats an International quadruple ( European double + clubs world cup + Community shield) Well thats not as good as the real one , but still good enough to take when we haven t won nothing since Mickey mouse cup in 2012 , you heard it here first !

Should be a good game !

What happened to the Premier League you had won in January..
Fuck me you dippers never learn...could be a quad...fuck me I hope Spuds twat you in the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.