Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Water levels rising in the Leeds and Liverpool Canal. A few perch and roach already been displaced onto the tow path and died.

Any City fan who wants to see Leeds United back in the Premier League need to take a good,hard look at themselves. Back in the 70s/80s this club were despised as much as the Red Bindippers are today. When they were relegated in 2004 my heart was joyful. There was no chance of City winning any trophies in those days,but seeing Leeds relegated once and then twice,was almost as good.
So enjoy yet another season in the wilderness,you Yorkie C*nts.

Any City fan who wants to see Leeds United back in the Premier League need to take a good,hard look at themselves. Back in the 70s/80s this club were despised as much as the Red Bindippers are today. When they were relegated in 2004 my heart was joyful. There was no chance of City winning any trophies in those days,but seeing Leeds relegated once and then twice,was almost as good.
So enjoy yet another season in the wilderness,you Yorkie C*nts.
giphy.gif

Yes they hate the rags.
But so what.
We will just have to hate them double for the next 20 years to make up for it..

Get down and stay down I fucking hate pikies

Leeds spent 185 days top of the league and aren’t getting promoted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.