FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to Wembley on Saturday. :-)

Feeling really positive and confident about the result.

Think City will win. Not tempting fate.

And in doing so, City will be the first English club to win and to retain the title, win the FA Cup, win the League Cup, and win the Charity Shield in the same season.

And by doing that, City will be the first and only English club to win the title, do the double, do the treble, and do the quadruple in the same season.

And I’m still celebrating City winning and retaining the Premier League title. :-)

I’m not going to Wembley sadly but seeing and listening to Vinnie on Sunday the players believe they can make history on Sunday. Pipping Liverpool to the title will hopefully relieve some of the pressure and they will play some beautiful football... it will take a good Watford performance to stop us... bring it on!!

lol, fk me,
what do we need to do to get some credit?
watching derby v leeds playoff and the announcer says after derby pull off a stunner,
"what a week of football,
Liverpool, tottenham, and now Derby"
Yup
I thought just the same
Or are we just paranoid ;-)
Their pain makes us stronger.

This'll be one of those games that as long as they're not ahead at half time we'll be more than comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.