FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford going to beat us ,Then we will sing a song about trains ,god forbid there a train accident the next day .Remember after our coach got wrecked at dipperland after the game at the same spot our medical staff assisted some one from an accident .How many Mickie s thanked us for that ? No they didn't give a shit ,for a little song they the victims again

It's going to be so much fun watching a match where even a loss has somewhat of a silver lining. Watching the scum have to play their way into the group stages of the Europa league while sorting out their preseason wouldn't be the worst thing to ever happen.

BTW, of course I 100% want City to win.

It's going to be so much fun watching a match where even a loss has somewhat of a silver lining. Watching the scum have to play their way into the group stages of the Europa league while sorting out their preseason wouldn't be the worst thing to ever happen.

BTW, of course I 100% want City to win.
Plus it would stop the dippers playing in the charity shield, lol

We should all go to Wembley dressed like the scousers out of the Harry Enfield show
352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_z.jpg

Let's start off well for once, we haven't got going at all in these four matches, only woke up for the second half or when we've gone behind. I'm going for a 3-1 City win, with this line up

Ederson

Walker
Zinchenko
Stones
Laporte

Gundogan

B.Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Mahrez

Aguero

Subs: Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Sane, D.Silva , Jesus, Fernandinho?

Come on City, let's fuck everyone off for once and all and get this domestic treble.

Maybe myself a bit ? but mainly Thomas Cook IMHO have reserved me 2 seats on coach 8 and one seat on coach 2.
So 3 seats (maths so far OK! )
I only need the one seat on coach 2 (without boring all with details of how this occurred)
So tomorrow morning I will be calling them around 9AM to let them know this.
Would like to think that there might be blues on a waiting list or who can call up "on spec" to utilise the free travel to and from wembley ?

Wondering if coach 2 will be the 2nd or 45th off the car park !! ??
Don't cloud the matter it'll be fucking chaos down there.

£40 from the Roxy on a single coach is money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.