Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bitter much........

They really don't understand that most of us (generalising a bit) couldn't give a fuck about the Champions League. Those bell ends treat it like the fucking holy grail.

Who gives a fuck about their 5 times for most of them they played Shower of Shit Albion from Montenegro and won on pennos having spent 89 minutes passing it back to the keeper when King George was still on the fucking throne.

30 years you wankstains - grown men with teenage kids have never seen you win the League but you're a massive club. Yeah OK

I want to see a long gif that shows each significant moment of this league campaign followed by a grinning Klopp going boom.

1236q2s.jpg

Fantastic thanks

Don’t really agree with that. The Liverpool stand was overflowing as many had jibbed in. So they climbed over to the adjacent stand which was full of neutrals and regular Juventus fans. They rushed these fans and not surprisingly, the neutrals and Juventus fans ran the other way. 39 of the poor fuckers lost their lives, including an 11 year old boy......

It didn’t stop there though, they continued to have running battles into the night even though the authorities were seen carrying dead bodies out of the ground on makeshift stretchers....

Lovely bunch of fans...never admitted a thing
‘The Liverpool stand was overflowing as many had jibbed in. So they climbed over to the adjacent stand...’
Knowing that jibbing in could cause problems with overflowing stands why did the fans and why do they still continue this practice?

The youngest victim was 11 about the same age as me at that time, when I think of the things I’ve packed into 30+ years. I have a child the same age & not even an admission that their behaviour caused it.

Scum & yet they are upset by a parody of a song.

They wear the Victim cloak so Fcking well.

C'mon, cheeky, they are victims. Victims of OUR success and not theirs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.