UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a stupid idea,we support the team at ALL times and let the club take care of the rest
Wow that will show uefa your displeasure...turn up, fill the stadium and boo...that really worked well so far ,eh
Do you understand what protest means?

Your location says your between Zen and mad.....one suggests closer to mad !

Still lovely to hear from you.....

UEFA aren't even good at covering their tracks, the timeline of the announcement correlates with the NYT article, so the establishment of a leak from the process is now firmly rubber stamped.

We are going to have to be patient as a supporter base, the process will go well beyond CAS and eventually to personal lawsuits. Our good name be cleared completely.

The club could not have provided any clearer evidence of no wrongdoing. We know the fix is in, both chambers.

What I can say, this is about as personal as it gets and City will now be in good hands for the next 100 YEARS.

Wait to hear from Khaldoon next week, that's what I'll say.

When this is over, the pain will have been well worth it.
Im not sure he will allow questions on the matter to be honest as its not yet over

This whole thing is a smear campaign driven by the old G14 clubs, I suspect that there are even elements in UEFA that are none too keen on it - note the reported comment by the Greek member of the IC that not everyone was in agreement on a punishment - but threats of a breakaway super league scare the shit out of them.
Of course. The whole thing is a playground where are confronted different lobbies.

In PSG probe, PSG were cleared, initially by the investigation chamber, of any wrongdoing by a very splitted decision 4 versus 3. However, there are some hardliners in this institution (or maybe they have been lobbied efficiently by the cartel) like Leterme or that portuguese european judge Jose Narciso da Cunha Rodrigues. It was him that decided to still send our case to the adjudicatory chamber for review. At the time, i remember that some guy in our parisian forum was saying that this judge is relentless in what he sees as a protection of european football that needs regulation.

I'm happy City is showing their anger and determination.

Btw, regarding the press leaks, i really don't think it is some kind of schemes. There used to be a lot of leaks in regards of PSG case that dragged for more than a year (and you have prolly heard more than one statement in the press in the whole year while UEFA couldn't make their decision known in the meantime).
We were not fussed about the leaks, but we (fans + club) were pretty unhappy that the UEFA was not communicating those decisions by themselves. Because, the club can defend himself when a decision is officially put out, not when there is only speculation. And since they were pushing back their decision every time, PSG couldn't predict the budget allowed for their window market. So, we thought it was their way to keep a sword of Damocles to prevent us from being competitive on the market (indirect sanction).

If it only goes to CAS, UEFA has nothing to lose, really. They do the same with PSG, Milan etc. They try and will try again. Nevertheless, City has no need to go all the way if CAS rules in their favor. Thus, their FFP scheme can still survive this incident with City.

We may well do, but who is interested?. The media have a set of "human rights fat cats" in the dock caught cheating. It will depend on how just and independent the end process is. I feel sure UEFA will ban City. City will appeal, and this will drag on for ages.
You may well be right but it seems City have decided to let the world know how unjust this process is.
Perhaps they are too late to change the bias of the media but I wonder if the media generally will sacrifice a new story about say Liverpool or DisUnited simply to help their bias?

I’d love to know what we’re actually charged with, the NYT are saying it’s misleading the investigators not actually breaching FFP.

Interesting timing, I thought it has happened this week due to the leaks. Wonder if it’s because today is the last day they can.

Seriously lad, he is not a whistleblower.

The person has been caught and is presently in court for HACKING, for illegally hacking into our and others email accounts.

Again, not whistleblowing.
Also, he tried to blackmail some people. He tried to defend that fact by saying he was just trying to see how valuable that information was for those particular persons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.