UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will be banned, we will goto CAS and the ban will remain.
Following that I think the FA will investigate us with a potential fine and points deduction.

This will see us going to European trade laws before anything actually changes with regards to this whole sham that is FFP.

I also expect the CL to morph into some thing else before that issue is addressed and it being irrelevant by that time anyway.
Our reputation is already at a point where it can't really go any lower.

Fifa and Uefa have been proved many a time are a corrupt - fingers in many pies - organisation and I have a strong feeling we will be given the runaround until the whole European competition model changes.

This whole thing absolutely stinks but I think this is the tip of the iceberg which will ultimately see some huge changes in world football.

We aught to get together with some of the other clubs which have fell foul of FFP and have strength in numbers.

Just read this and am now reaching for the rusty razor blade ffs

Following this travesty of an investigation, I hope that when an independent court finds in our favour, they not only make a very clear statement that we’re innocent of all charges but also award us damages to reimburse the fine from 5 years ago. My understanding was that at the time we only agreed to pay it as an appeal would have screwed up the CL for the following season and we didn’t want to be seen to be fucking it up for everyone. This time though, fuck em, lets take it all the way to CAS and beyond and if it fucks up next season’s CL then so be it.

Should we still leave it even if UEFA don't ratify it and give us the all clear at this point?

They have basically made City guilty in the eyes of the public before a decision has been made. So even if we don't get a ban the consensus will be that we should have, even if they didn't have a case for one. City are adamant they sent the irrefutable proof, to show them where Der Speigel have it wrong in their accusations. It would be worth it to restore the clubs reputation and warn off anyone else trying the same if we make examples of UEFA and Der Speigel.

What's the worst that can happen?

It looks like a one year CL ban. Even if that happens and we can't overturn it then it's hardly a fatal blow. The upside is that the softly softly, take a pinch approach is well and truly over regardless of the outcome now and I welcome that. From now on we'll do what the fuck our owner wants to do by any means he chooses.

Let's enjoy the ride, even if there are one or two bumps on the way.

This is their very, very last chance to get us. The 5 year limit was up today hence the rush to get us. Even if, and that is a big IF, they ban us it is the last time they can do us because we are completely and utterly above board FFP wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.