Piccadilly - Euston train ticket going to a good home (8.15 am train - Sat 18th May - One way only)

Ric

Administrator
Had the following email if this is of any use to anyone? Just give me a shout if so and I'll put you in touch:

Hi,

I'm not a man city fan (in fact i'm LFC but enough of that)

I have the unneeded second leg of return ticket from Manchester to Euston on the morning of the cup final (leaves 8.15am)

Note its only for MAN-Euston. i have used the EUSTON-MAN some time ago

It's of no use to me, i can't get a refund on it, i don't want anything for it (it's a through work anyway) so thought it might help someone out.

it's a .pdf ticket so i can email it over if you would be likely to find a good home for it via your forum

Let me know

Chris

Have the e-ticket in hand (so to speak), if anyone wants it? Free travel down to London for the final...

Lucky for you then :) Enjoy the day.
Cheers! This forum is incredible, sometimes everything seems to fall into place! Season ticket holder but only had £115+ tickets left when I could buy, managed to get a ticket from a blue on here for £45.

Now I've got a train ticket down, cheers Ric. Night shift is paying off for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.