Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Wonder if there will be 1 minutes silence at the start of the Europa and Champion's League Finals for the anniversary of Heysel (29th May) where 39 people were murdered at a European Cup final. It would be shameful if not.
Funny that, the Scousers have erased the wall pushing incident from their memories back in 85 when 39 poor Juve fans died in Heysel. European royalty? Shameless and classless more like!

It will kick off any way and the Madrid police wont help matters

Another European ban on the way
If we do get a UK wide ban we should spend to the limits of EPL FFP (a lot more forgiving than the UEFA FFP) and really show what we could be capable of! Then when we get back into Europe really go for the Quad! Then watch them all clamour for another FFP based ban!

To be honest, I can see it going off big time in Madrid. Liverpool fans like to think they can take over anywhere and do what the fuck they want, but Spurs fans are no shrinking violets, and while I'm sure many fans will be reasonably well behaved I can see there being plenty of incidents. Add in the Madrid police and the possibility of Real and Atletico ultras looking for a piece of the action too and you've got all the makings of a powder-keg. And if Spurs win.....

And if Spurs win.....

There will be midnight mass
by CANDLELIGHT at Liverpool cathedral!! Followed by a moving speech by the bishop : ladies and gentlemen it’s with great sadness I bring you this devastating news?? Tonight we lost in a final yet again!! But fear not next year will be our year
I’m calling on divine intervention to help us in our quest. Just then there’s thunder and lightning the sky parts and God appears FUCK THAT he said you bin dipping coach smashing wankers come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.