Row 32
Seats 73 &74

for face value £70 each

Reason for sale upgraded tickets

Traveling from Devon can meet at the ground

Sold

Last edited:
Hi
I have two tickets in the upper tier in the City end. Sell at FV of £70 each.
Will be in the Wembley area from 1pm so can hand over there.
PM me if you want.
Am going to the match but a mate can’t use his.

I’ve got 2 in club Wembley, it’s in block 243 which is in the Watford side but is neutral and no colours allowed. £180 each less than I paid and I can email e-tickets straight away.
Reason for sale is I’ve sourced a couple in city end now.

Due to a family emergency for one of my mates we’ve got 1 spare on the top tier. Block 517 face value at £45.

Pick up from Sale tonight or we are travelling down tomorrow first thing so will be at Wembley by about 2pm.

Message me if you want it

TICKET SOLD

Last edited:
Anyone know what’s happening with this Mark Robinson guy on Facebook through one of the buy and sells? Looks like he has let a lot of people down last minute?

Anyone know what’s happening with this Mark Robinson guy on Facebook through one of the buy and sells? Looks like he has let a lot of people down last minute?
Yeah think he thought he was getting 16 tickets but only 12.but took 16 people money and only told them last night at 10pm it's not happening.
I'm sure they will sort some out...seems to be loads about now especially in top tier. I went top tier for Wigan and thought it was too far away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.