Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

FAe60BY.jpg

Most of our players weren’t even born when Hillsborough happened and probably don’t even know who Sean Cox is.

Liverpool get offended by every little thing,
They really shit their pants when Sane‘s on the wing,
Jurgen wears a wig,
And has nice shiny teeth,
But we don’t give a shit,
Cuz we won the Premier League,
Allez, allez allez

Last edited:
I like how Pep has properly become one of us. If you look at his comments about the chant, the FFP bollocks and the media in general you can really see he is just like the rest of us. Knows they hate us and he doesn't give a fuck. He will just keep being a winner knowing that will drive them mad.

an interesting comment from the journalist who covered it
I covered Pep's presser today. I wrote the transcript. I know that he did not apologise for the chant. The Echo have somehow twisted two City statements with vehemently denied the allegations into apologies. It's disgusting and I honestly hope City sue every journalist whose printed the story for libel. They wouldn't do because of the PR, because it's Liverpool, but if they chose to, there is no chance they would not win in a court.

Yesterday I had a sandwich

I'm waiting for the media backlash against me for doing something to mock the 96

To the Leeds Frank Lampard chant.

98 points.
We blew you away.
Just try not to worry.
You’ll beat us some day.
We beat you at home.
And drew you away
Stop crying Scousers.

But abit of a change

98 points
We blew you away
Just try not to worry
You’ll beat us some day
We won it last year
We won it again
Stop crying you scouse ****s

i'm sure this has been mentioned, but does anyone remember them booing Ederson (whilst in a neck brace and receiving oxygen) after the Mane challenge?

or what about blocking and trying to tip over the ambulance trying carrying Alan Smith after he broke his leg?

Stay classy!
No point arguing.
Just carry on taking the piss out of them when you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.