Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe what Ive just seen...

A fair and balanced analysis. Im so shocked I really needed to share it with you.

So all the shit pep has had city have had and the fans have had of the press , this is pep treating them to a glass of champagne to celebrate winning the league, what a man ! Photo courtesy Stuart Brennan !
d8d54b371c15d4488d335972b593c6af.jpg

The absolute state of them.

Quickly followed by the presenter saying “I know we’re meant to be impartial, but I hope Watford win” no reason why. Shock

Naga Munchetty doesn't know a lot about football, but mostly she lives in Hertfordshire, so maybe not a surprise that she said that. The co-presenter looked pretty annoyed by it.

I thought the few minutes of Bushell and Mowbray was fine - Mowbray commented immediately that he thought the possible achievement was being overlooked. Yes, there was some silliness at the end about 'omens', but it was trivial and fairly irrelevant, I thought.

To be fair, it was Pep who actually said that in his press conference yesterday.

City Women's team has achieved the domestic tremble, (I would imagine Arsenal women might have done also?)

Arsenal women did the quadruple back in about 2007. As you say, Guardiola was quick to point that out, and all this is doing is to acknowledge what he said.

In a week where the media have been unmitigated shits, there's no need to criticise this one.

I agree it does undermine the potential achievement. The Women's game is still in it's infancy. It's just Pep made a point of saying it, maybe he was just trying to be humble again ;-)

Pep refers to it as a potential Quad anyway, as he’s mentioned the Comm Shield on more than one occasion too iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.