Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back page of the mirror today is a big pic of sane and vinny wiping away a tear and about pep's clearout of players

Talksport this morning the silly woman saying ben foden might leave to get more playing time and city fans have lost their sense of humour

Did she really say Ben Foden lol

Just reading the Times before the game.

What a twat Oliver Kay is - FA Cup final and the title reads:
"City a brilliant team but true greats rule Europe"
Then bleets about Pep mentioning the Charity Shield insisting we'll apparently be calling this a Quad - I don't think so!!

It will be a remarkable treble should we win today, and they hate, hate, hate us for it!!
Last year it was we had to win the title back to back to be great,now they have shifted the goal posts again,he didn't have a problem with maureen counting the charity shield,i don't count it but every club adds it to their honours

Just received this from NBCSN via email — anything stand out?

7-F7-E99-AC-D0-FE-4077-82-AB-CB83-D92-DCA04.png

Just watching some of the pre match build up on BBC 1. That Jason Mohammed fella was interviewing a few city fans when he mentioned the Watford fans and said it 'it seems like the Watford fans outnumber City 10 to 1'. Last time I checked we both had the same amount of tickets?
Trying to push the city have no fans agenda then Jason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.