FA Cup Final v Watford - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a week off to rest, maybe Pep thinks we need a bit more pace up front at the start of the match? Then again, who knows what Peps thinking is;)

I'm okay with Jesus starting and Aguero, KDB and Sane coming from the bench if needed. It's still a head scratcher of a decision in an FA Cup final.

I'm okay with that team, it can be changed if needs be. My only doubt with Jesus starting is that he doesn't have the fear factor Aguero does but it's not a huge problem as he's on the bench.

He probably sees a weakness of Watford’s as being their centre backs when under pressure. So Jesus to press them and force them into rushed balls forward that we deal with easily.

Quite surprised to see Sterling keep his place as he's been quite poor lately, thought it was the perfect opportunity to play Sane. No Aguero is a surprise but Jesus will be seriously up for it.

I'm okay with that team, it can be changed if needs be. My only doubt with Jesus starting is that he doesn't have the fear factor Aguero does but it's not a huge problem as he's on the bench.

Well I am hoping the Watford defence was expecting to square off against Kun and are now a bit surprised that Jesus is playing. Maybe they did not prepare for that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.