Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't even surprised when Gary linekar pipped up and said oh I've just been handed a piece of paper and city's bench is 230 odd million and Watfords starting line up is 40 odd million.
I just laughed and thought business as usual.
But it was all good when Everton were splashing the cash and paid a million for him nearly 35 years ago.
Fucking hypocrite!

He obviously missed the Beeb interview straight after the game where Kev said something like "WE ARE ALL READY FOR NEXT SEASON".
Little Chester shithouse Murphy.
Murphy lost a few grand on a dippers title win.

David Conn is the precise opposite of honourable. This FC United lackey's pure hatred of our Arab owners is apparent in every piece he has ever written about us.
I know what his opinions are but I respect him, even if I disagree with him.

I don't particularly like Emirati owners either but they are not the architects of the Arab World. The Arab World is asset-stripped, designed by overseas empire builders and it's people are left in refugee camps in Jordan, Lebanon and Gaza largely ignored by the Western world, and it's the ultimate insult for Western liberals to blame the Arab world for problems created here in the West, however I've long been reading David Conn's work and I think he's a consistent good journalist with integrity. He might come from a different political tradition. Perhaps I'm soft. I always like to understand where someone is coming from, and Conn strikes me as a Labour Party idealist who instinctively believes in people, and the little man. I don't want to bracket him with the rest.

Fucking socking !! Loads of shit thrown all over media to undermine the greatest team in the universe. Taste of salty never gets better.

I have to say that, having seen a recording of the BT version, Robbie Savage was absolutely gushing praise about us.

Very different than some of his earlier commentaries. Bizzarrely so.

Anyhow, hope he keeps it up.

Our BT recording vanished because I made the error of opening it instead of the BBC version on the wrong Sky box! (No it's not in deleted programmes).

Did listen to 606 on way home (this week and last) from game and Savage was fulsome in his praise for City. I think he's got past us sacking his pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.