Champions league weekend madrid

Indaparkside

anyone still got flight tickets they’ve booked in advance!! I’m going for the weekend instead of losing out, any other blues going for a piss up?? We can find our own little corner of Madrid:)

anyone still got flight tickets they’ve booked in advance!! I’m going for the weekend instead of losing out, any other blues going for a piss up?? We can find our own little corner of Madrid:)
Valencia for me. Was going to hop on a train to Madrid but not bothering with that now. Looking fwd to Valencia though.

I could not think of a worse place to be that weekend.

We can also use this thread for all the shit the scousers will inevitably get up to. I know of at least four going without tickets. You can write the script...

Valencia for me. Was going to hop on a train to Madrid but not bothering with that now. Looking fwd to Valencia though.

My out going is Barcelona then train to Madrid!! Might stay in Barca trouble is it cost £129 to change flight home from barca instead of Madrid ?? Fuck off VAR it could have been so different:)

My out going is Barcelona then train to Madrid!! Might stay in Barca trouble is it cost £129 to change flight home from barca instead of Madrid ?? Fuck off VAR it could have been so different:)

Can’t you just get train on day of flight home? Be much better for the soul staying in Barca.

We can also use this thread for all the shit the scousers will inevitably get up to. I know of at least four going without tickets. You can write the script...
Can’t you just get train on day of flight home? Be much better for the soul staying in Barca.

7am flight pal!! Did have it coming back from Barca?? Then changed it to Madrid before spuds away

I’m in Greece for a wedding that weekend and the thought of being in Manchester Airport with all those high pitched thieving twats is enough.

Mingle with the scum and film them all disgracing their club and get it on social media.

I tought was how champions league had weakened Madrid ...as since they have won twice ,they gone down in la liga...my bad ,confused weekend with weakend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.