Favourite City Photograph

Really hoping they recreate the 1969 team photo with all the trophies lined up in front of the players - would be a historical document of an amazing season.

I have this photo ( I think an original ) signed on the back by all the players and coaches donated to me by my uncle who took me to my first game aged 5 if I find it in will post it

This is such a symbolic picture of where we are as a club today. There's a gif of this that did the rounds back then and it was that leap in slow motion. If anyone has it they need to post it.

Tolm - I think you are about my age? Do you remember mike Holden lived in Thornton grove just around the corner and was in the boys brigade around there?
I remember Mike! He was in the year below me at Wilbraham. A top kid and absolutely City mad even then. I'm sure he did a fanzine called Chance At The Far Post

NINTCHDBPICT000119789269-e1558263474686.jpg

This is such a symbolic picture of where we are as a club today. There's a gif of this that did the rounds back then and it was that leap in slow motion. If anyone has it they need to post it.

I remember Mike! He was in the year below me at Wilbraham. A top kid and absolutely City mad even then. I'm sure he did a fanzine called Chance At The Far Post

Chips and gravy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.