Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

We can never match the last Rags parade - where a few hundred just followed the coach and Sky had to pull all sorts of close up camera angles to pretend there was a healthy turnout. Half the people on Deansgate that day were just shopping.

My train gets into Victoria at 14:30, I can give you a heads up then if that helps?
Don't worry, fella. I'm going to mooch down there with the kids and suss it out. I'm just interested as to how big an area is available for viewing the presentation stuff because I expect a very big turnout, and don't want to not get in.

Don't worry, fella. I'm going to mooch down there with the kids and suss it out. I'm just interested as to how big an area is available for viewing the presentation stuff because I expect a very big turnout, and don't want to not get in.
Aye, I’m going to get there earlier than normal as I want to have a decent view of the stage to see Vinny off properly (until the testimonial!). Depending on what food and drink is there, I might start mooching around the area as early as 3/4ish.

Tin foil and cardboard
Serious question, though. I only finish work at 5pm and it's going to take me at least an hour to get in. Not sure it's worth the hassle if I'm going to be so far away at the back watching the players lift replicas. Hoping/expecting they'll have them on display all together at the stadium over the summer.

Serious question, though. I only finish work at 5pm and it's going to take me at least an hour to get in. Not sure it's worth the hassle if I'm going to be so far away at the back watching the players lift replicas. Hoping/expecting they'll have them on display all together at the stadium over the summer.

But if they are replicas you won’t know they’re replicas, because they’ll be ... errmmm ... replicas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.